PICK THE PROGRAM THAT SUITS YOU BEST
- Illinois requires all 18-, 19-, or 20-year olds who have not completed a driver’s education class to take this class in order to obtain their driver’s license.
- Nova Driving School is approved by the Secretary of State as an Illinois Online Provider.
- Work at your own speed through this six-hour course.
- Get a $20 discount when you enroll in one of our Behind the Wheel packages and/or Written Exam preparation.
(does not include behind-the-wheel instruction)
- Includes Class M written exam permit preparation
- Introduction to Motorcycling
- Preparing to ride
- Street strategies
- Rider Capabilities and limitations
- Common Riding Situation
- Braking and Swerving
- Risk management, awareness, stability, and balance
- Passengers and Cargo
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)
- 6-hour classroom
- $10 discount will apply once enrolled into Phase II
Nova Driving School is excited to announce we are certified to participate in the IL Secretary of State Cooperative Road Test Program. Our Secretary of State- trained instructors are allowed to conduct the "Road Test" after your teen has completed their classroom and driving requirements.
Cooperative Road Test Information