Driving in snow and on icy roads is especially hazardous, even for seasoned drivers. A little preparation can go a long way toward avoiding a spin-out or even a collision during winter conditions. Learn how to prepare your vehicle for winter as well as how to anticipate and react to dangerous road conditions with this winter-specific defensive driving course. Call to learn snow driving techniques
Winter Driving Course: $99 Register
- Prepare your vehicle for winter conditions.
- Identifying and reacting to hazardous road conditions.
- Safely operating a vehicle on snow and ice.
- Correcting steering in a slide or spin.
- One 2-hour lesson.
- Safe dual-control vehicles.
- *Home pickup/drop off.