Posted On

  • Cooperate with the officer during the traffic stop even if you believe you have not committed an offense. If you believe that you did not violate the law, you will have an opportunity to present your case in traffic court.
  • If you believe that you were treated unfairly during a traffic stop or other encounter, report the incident as soon as possible to the police agency or police department whose officer conducted the stop.

Comments are closed.