Posted On

  • If your automobile is registered in Cook County, DuPage County, or Lake County, or parts of Kane, Kendall, McHenry, Will, Madison, Monroe, and St. Clair counties, your vehicle must pass an Illinois Environmental Protection Agency emissions test before the Secretary of State can renew its license plates. For more information,
    Visit :

Comments are closed.