- A driver must exercise caution when passing another vehicle, particularly if you are passing on a two-lane road.
- If you want to pass a car on a two-lane road, make sure that passing is permitted.
- Let’s look at the areas where drivers are not permitted to pass on a two-lane, two-way road.
- You may not pass a car if you have a solid yellow line on your side of the center line.
- In the picture, the car on the right has a solid yellow line on its side of the center line.
- In this situation, the driver is not allowed to pass.