- Night Vision
- You need to be able to see in low and variable light conditions, and recover quickly from the glare of oncoming headlights.
- Glare recovery is best in drivers under the age of 30, and night vision can deteriorate after the age of 40.
- Eyes are much slower to adapt to night-time light levels after they’ve been exposed to bright light.
- Being outside in the sun for only a few hours can slow the dark adaptation process, so you might not have your normal night vision for several hours after dark.
- Solution: Wear sunglasses during the day.
Comments are closed.