- Young people might try to incorporate part-time jobs, sports, schoolwork,
participation in student organizations, and social activities into their weekly schedules.
- As a result, many young people do not get enough sleep.
- If a person does not get enough sleep over the course of a few days, he or she will operate at a “sleep deficit.”
- A person in his or her teens or 20s should strive for eight hours of sleep a night.
- If you can’t get that much sleep on a given night, try to catch up later in the week.
- Limit your driving until you’re well-rested and able to recognize the multiple hazards that you encounter on the road.