- Special attention must be paid to potential trouble spots on the road.
- This can be the difference between a collision and a close call.
- These situations include:
- Construction areas
- Entrances to parking lots
- Controlled and uncontrolled intersections
- Freeway on and off-ramps
- School zones
- Icy streets
- Narrow bridges
- Winding roads and hills
- Off-road vehicles
- Areas where you lack a line of sight
- Areas where the width of the road decreases
- Oncoming vehicles that produce air turbulence
- Hidden intersections