- In the picture on the left,
- the Change Oil light (shown in orange) remains on even after the other warning lights have turned off.
- The driver should schedule an oil change appointment in order to avoid damaging the engine.
- After you start your car but before you shift to Drive:
- Check your car’s gauges to ensure that no warning lights (such as Low Oil Pressure, Service Engine Soon, etc.) are illuminated.
- Visit a repair shop promptly if you notice that a warning light remains on when the engine is running.